Tickets are now available for our upcoming fundraiser! Blue Ocean Music Hall in Salisbury, MA is hosting a benefit concert featuring Pauline Wells, Boston's Irish band, Devri, and the Boston Police Gaelic Column of Pipes and Drums.
The concert is the evening of Friday, October 9th, 2015; doors open at 6:30pm and the show starts at 8:00pm.
Tickets are just $45 each and can be purchased by calling the Blue Ocean box office at 978-462-5888 or visiting http://www.blueoceanhall.com.
We are excited to announce that the winners of our wine raffle are Anne Graham, Allyson Kreycik, John Palmer, and James Wheat! Congratulations to our winners and a HUGE thank you to all of our participants for helping to make this fundraiser such a success!
Our mission is to provide a safe environment for the evaluation of alleged child abuse for children 3 to 18 years of age. Through the collaboration of public, private, and community partners, we work to ensure the safety, health, and well being of abused children.
We are a place where children's voices are heard.
Accredited by the National Children's Alliance, the CACRC in conjunction with local police, child protection services, county attorney's office, victim advocates and mental and medical health providers seek to provide a community where children are safe and justice for victims of sexual and physical abuse can be obtained.
- We believe our multidisciplinary approach is the best way to serve the needs of children and their families impacted by child abuse.
- We will create a neutral place where interviews and services for abused children are provided.
- We will connect children and families traumatized by abuse with needed community resources.
- We will coordinate multidisciplinary teams for the child's benefit. We support our staff's professional developement.
- We will educate our community and partners to prevent child abuse.