Join us on Monday, June 20th for our fundraiser at the Community Oven in Hampton!
It's the longest day of the year, so surely that calls for a celebration! Between 5:00-9:00pm, a percentage of all pizza sales, including both eat in and take out, will be donated to the CACRC! There will be several raffle items, and we will also be using this as an opportunity to honor one of our youngest supporters, Nico Zaino, for all of the time and effort that he has dedicated to our agency over the past three years. Stop by, support the CACRC, and join the celebration!
Our mission is to provide a safe environment for the evaluation of alleged child abuse for children 3 to 18 years of age. Through the collaboration of public, private, and community partners, we work to ensure the safety, health, and well being of abused children.
We are a place where children's voices are heard.
Accredited by the National Children's Alliance, the CACRC is a nonprofit organization that works in conjunction with local police, child protection services, county attorney's office, victim advocates and mental and medical health providers seek to provide a community where children are safe and justice for victims of sexual and physical abuse can be obtained.
- We believe our multidisciplinary approach is the best way to serve the needs of children and their families impacted by child abuse.
- We will create a neutral place where interviews and services for abused children are provided.
- We will connect children and families traumatized by abuse with needed community resources.
- We will coordinate multidisciplinary teams for the child's benefit. We support our staff's professional developement.
- We will educate our community and partners to prevent child abuse.