Scramble or Best Ball Format Tournament
Lunch and Award Ceremony
Player Gift Item at Registration
Longest Drive Contest
Closest to the Pin Contest
Opportunity to Win Great Raffle Prizes
Two Available | $10,000 Each
Company Banner Display • Speaking Opportunity At Welcome • Recognition At Awards Ceremony • Full Page Ad In Program • 2 Foursomes With Carts, Continental Breakfast, Lunch and Entry Into
All Contests and Raffles For Your Foursomes
LUNCH SPONSOR - $5,000
Signage at registration, lunch buffet, and on each table thanking this sponsor • Mention In Program Book • Foursome With Carts, Continental Breakfast, and Lunch
BREAKFAST SPONSOR - $2,000
Provides sign on an easel at the breakfast area. • Mention In Program Book
GOLF CART SPONSOR
Two Available | $1,000 Each
Provides signage on each golf cart thanking this sponsor.
19th HOLE SPONSOR
Two Available | $700 Each
Provides signage at the club house bar
HOLE SPONSORS - $250 ea.
Provides 16”x24” signage on metal stakes at an individual tee box
Want to mail in your sponsorship?
Our mission is to provide a safe environment for the evaluation of alleged child abuse for children 3 to 18 years of age. Through the collaboration of public, private, and community partners, we work to ensure the safety, health, and well being of abused children.
We are a place where children's voices are heard.
Accredited by the National Children's Alliance, the CACRC in conjunction with local police, child protection services, county attorney's office, victim advocates and mental and medical health providers seek to provide a community where children are safe and justice for victims of sexual and physical abuse can be obtained.
- We believe our multidisciplinary approach is the best way to serve the needs of children and their families impacted by child abuse.
- We will create a neutral place where interviews and services for abused children are provided.
- We will connect children and families traumatized by abuse with needed community resources.
- We will coordinate multidisciplinary teams for the child's benefit. We support out staff's professional developement.
- We will educate our community and partners to prevent child abuse.