Join us Wednesday, January 27th for a fundraiser at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant in Exeter to raise money for the CACRC! Come in for lunch, dinner, happy hour, or takeout and show your server the flyer below (either printed out or on your phone) and 20% of your bill will be donated to the CACRC!
Click here to enlarge the flyer and/or access a printable version.
We hope to see you there!
Help us strike out child abuse at our 4th annual Bowl-a-Thon! Join us on on Saint Patrick’s Day, Thursday, March 17, 2016 @ 5:30 PM at Strikers East Bowling Center in Raymond to raise money for child abuse investigation services and prevention efforts within our community. By asking friends and family for just $10 dollars this holiday season, you can start the sponsorship process for your 2016 bowling team to Strike Out Child Abuse. Prizes will be awarded to those for Best Score, Best Costume, and Most Funds Raised. Click on the image below to learn more, and call 603-422-8240 with any questions. We hope to see you there!
Our mission is to provide a safe environment for the evaluation of alleged child abuse for children 3 to 18 years of age. Through the collaboration of public, private, and community partners, we work to ensure the safety, health, and well being of abused children.
We are a place where children's voices are heard.
Accredited by the National Children's Alliance, the CACRC is a nonprofit organization that works in conjunction with local police, child protection services, county attorney's office, victim advocates and mental and medical health providers seek to provide a community where children are safe and justice for victims of sexual and physical abuse can be obtained.
- We believe our multidisciplinary approach is the best way to serve the needs of children and their families impacted by child abuse.
- We will create a neutral place where interviews and services for abused children are provided.
- We will connect children and families traumatized by abuse with needed community resources.
- We will coordinate multidisciplinary teams for the child's benefit. We support our staff's professional developement.
- We will educate our community and partners to prevent child abuse.